In this comprehensive kit, you’ll get all of the following items, including:
- Your Plantar Fascia Night Splint. One of the keys to properly treating Plantar Fasciitis involves stretching out your calf muscle. All you have to do is put the splint on your foot at night and it will help stretch out your calf muscle, preserving the integrity of both your plantar fascia and your Achilles tendon. This splint isn’t hard or rigid – it’s soft, comfortable and is designed to be precisely what you need when you need it the most.
- Your Roller Ball. By simply putting this roller ball under your foot and moving it back and forth for a few minutes, you get to massage the plantar fascia in a much more effective way than ever before. We find that this has the best penetration of the plantar fascia and, when combined with a night splint and other techniques, provides an incredibly effective treatment for most people.
- Heel Cups. These gel heel cups go right into your shoes – any shoes – and are a perfect, low profile way to take a great deal of pressure off your heel in an instant.
- A Mid Foot Splint. This is used similarly to the way someone might be treated for tennis elbow. It slips right on your foot and provides much-needed counterforce for your plantar fascia further away from the heel.
- A Thera-Band. This is another way to adequately stretch out your calf muscle throughout the day, further taking pressure off your plantar fascia. You’ll also get information about a series of exercises that can help you more effectively his that Thera-Band as often as you need.
- But most importantly, you’ll have access to information – and lots of it. Every kit comes with a booklet filled with critical information about how to relieve pain, what you can do to improve your condition moving forward and what you can expect from Plantar Fasciitis moving forward. Everything you want to know – from diagnosis to treatment and beyond – is right here.